- Use your own HTML page* to match your site design, or customize our free templates if desired.
- Customers can search your products and descriptions by keyword or category
- Thumbnail images pop-up to show larger images or an html page for details
- Optional Order, Search and View Cart buttons can be added to match your site's look
- Catalog page contains page numbers with Previous/Next links for loading ease
- Optional cart quantity and totals on your catalog page keep your customer's total within sight at all times
- Dynamic continue shopping links mean your customers will come back to the exact page they were looking at before
- Password-protected administration area allows instant product information updates
- Upload images right in the administration area - no FTP needed
- Unlimited options with attributes (ex. color, size, style) can be added for each item
- One price-changing option with attributes (ex. X-Large is a higher price than Small, Medium or Large) can be added to each item
- Sale, Out of Stock and Inactive status capabilities for your products
- Categories can have two levels of subcategories, organized in the administration area
- Unlimited categories, products and options can be added. Our catalog has been tested by sites with literally thousands of products in stock
- Forgot your password link emails your information incase you forget it
- Files reside on your web site's server, so you're not dependent on other sites for your data, nor do you need to pay monthly or per-product fees
- Each item can be assigned to five categories.
- Initial page can show How to Shop page, new products or custom page
- Optional multi-column templates (2, 3 or 4 columns to open into a "more info" setup) gives you flexibility with your designs
- Uses html extensions (if your server supports it)
- Customers can also search by catalog number or price for products
- Optional advanced search page allows your customers to find specific products by keyword(s), category, and/or price range
- Add product keywords that don't show on the catalog page, but are searchable
- Inventory control feature gives you the ability to set and track quantities for all or some of your products and/or the first product option**
- List items sold as "out of stock", with or without a "limited quantity" custom message, or don't show at all
- Easily view your product sales so you can keep track of your bestselling items
- Item lists in administration area allow you to view items by a particular category or keyword - perfect for larger stores
- Set categories, items or options to be inactive so they don't display
- Set descriptions for each of your categories
- Unique meta tag keywords and descriptions for each category make your catalog page search engine compatible
- Optional "email to a friend" script lets your customers send friends product information for purchase at a later time
- List of up to 5 related items for each product gives you more selling power
- Set any item or option as a "default" to make adding new products easier
- Password protected wholesale area allows qualified vendors to purchase items at their specific wholesale discount
- New! Compatible with the LinkLok system for downloadable items.
- Includes full email and forum support for questions regarding the script, at no additional charge
* Only HTML templates can be integrated. Inventory control requires payment systems that use the Mals-E remote call feature. View requirements for more info.
** You will need to go to mals-e.com and setup a free account. Mals-e is our third party cart for handling payments, shipping, gift certificates, affiliates, coupons and more. If you need any assistance with the settings, please email us.
*** Inventory maintenance requires the HTTP Call feature in Mals. Some payment systems, such as LinkPoint, Mirapay, Netbanx, Nochex, PayByCheck and PSIGate (see Mals-E for a list), do not utilize the HTTP call feature and therefore will not work with DIY Shoppe's inventory maintenance system.
View Your Cart